Pork Purchase Deposit
The Bread Riot is coordinating another Bulk Pork purchase for May delivery. Reserve before Wednesday, May 22nd for a May 30th delivery. Bame Farms will be providing their pastured pork in 1/8 shares that includes all the following cuts and a few favorite recipes.
Each box will include approximately:
- 4 hot country sausage (1 lb per package)
- 4 mild country sausage (1 lb per package)
- 4 bratwurst (1+ lb per package)
- 4 Italian sausage (1+ lb per package)
- 1 shoulder roast (2.5-3.5 lbs)
- 1 ham steak
- 1 spare rib
- 4 pork chops (2 chops per package)
- 1 neckbone/backbone/liver (great for flavoring soups)
The Bread Riot Winter Harvest is an annual program connecting our community to local farms during the late fall to early spring when farmers' markets are not available. It is a unique opportunity to receive fresh, local food during the winter months and discover and enjoy the bounty of the late autumn to early spring seasons.
We have sold out of beef shares for this bulk purchase but please look for another opportunity in the spring.
Bread Riot is coordinating a bulk beef purchase from Circle D Farm in China Grove. By purchasing a whole steer and dividing it into shares, we can secure a discounted price for local meat.